Indian Castor Oil
BUY INDIAN CASTOR OIL
AT A GLANCE KEY FACTS
- Latin / Botanical Name | Ricinus Communis
- Sustainably Sourced From | India
- Extraction Method | Cold Pressed
- Aroma | Almost odourless, light 'oily' scent
- Texture | 'Honey' like
- Shelf Life | 1 year once opened.
- Blends well with |
- Major active ingredient |
- Chemicals |
- Properties |
BENEFITS OF INDIAN CASTOR OIL
PRACTICAL WAYS TO USE INDIAN CASTOR OIL
SoulScents Indian Castor oil is extremely versatile and can be used for your skin and hair and oral health.
You can mix it with one of our other blending oils like sweet almond, coconut oil or even our Argan oil to create a diy moisturiser specifically for your needs.
Castor oil can be used to soothe your scalp, just massage it directly into your scalp. To reduce split ends or as a general hair growth oil. You can even use small amounts of our castor oil on your brows and lashes to promote growth.
You can use castor oil for oil pulling .
DIY BLENDS & RECIPES USING INDIAN CASTOR OIL